Tow Truck Insurance Spokane Wa
Tow Truck Insurance Spokane Wa – Same Day Rates & Coverage.
If so you have found the right website!
Duncan and Associates Insurance Brokers is a leading independent agency offering great pricing and coverage options for Tow Truck Insurance in Spokane Washington for established towing operations and new companies just getting started.
Call 1-800-228-8291 to speak with one of our towing specialists or click on Spokane Washington Tow Truck Insurance to send us your request for quotes and information online.
Is Your Towing Company in Compliance with Washington State Registration?
The Washington State Department of licensing makes available online the registered tow truck operator’s manual that you can receive by clicking WASHINGTON STATE DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING.
It is certainly a good idea to be familiar with compliance issues as they can impact your ability to operate as a company in Washington State.
For instance are you receiving the required Authorization to impound form? Please note the requirements under Washington State Law:
The person requesting a private impound, or a law enforcement officer or public official requesting a public impound, must provide a signed authorization for impound, at the time and place of the impound to the registered tow truck operator before the operator may proceed with the impound.
A registered tow truck operator, employee, or his or her agent may not serve as an agent of a property owner for the purposes of signing an impound authorization or, independent of the property owner, identify a vehicle for impound.
When not in compliance with a private impound please note the liability incurred by the towing operator:
(3) In the case of a private impound, the impound authorization shall include the following statement: “A person authorizing this impound, if the impound is found in violation of chapter 46.55 RCW, may be held liable for the costs incurred by the vehicle owner.”
Having proper documentation is also important notice this additional compliance rule:
4) A registered tow truck operator shall record and keep in the operator’s files the date and time that a vehicle is put in the operator’s custody and released. The operator shall make an entry into a master log regarding transactions relating to impounded vehicles. The operator shall make this master log available, upon request, to representatives of the department or the state patrol.
It is important to keep up to date with laws as they pertain to towing companies even if your towing service is incidental to your business.
We at Duncan and Associates Insurance Brokers can help you in one other area as well.
Keeping your Tow Truck Insurance Spokane Wa Rates Low!
No matter if you’re a well-established business or just starting out, rates on tow truck insurance in Spokane Washington are sky-high!
We can help you find the coverage you need at a great rate. As an independent agency we can shop the market to help you find the coverage you need.
Why not call us today at 1-800-228-8291 to speak with one of our licensed agents or if you find us after hours use our convenient submission system by clicking any of the links below by area:
- Spokane Valley Tow Truck Insurance
- Town and Country Washington Tow Truck Insurance
- Northtown Washington Tow Truck Insurance
- Country Homes Washington State Tow Truck Insurance
- Tow Truck Insurance Fairwood Washington
- Tow Truck Insurance Mead Washington
Tagged: Country Homes Washington State Tow Truck Insurance • Northtown Washington Tow Truck Insurance • Spokane Valley Tow Truck Insurance • Spokane Washington Tow Truck Insurance • Tow Truck Insurance Fairwood Washington • Tow Truck Insurance in Spokane Washington • Tow Truck Insurance Mead Washington • Tow Truck Insurance Spokane Wa • Tow Truck Insurance Spokane Washington • Town and Country Washington Tow Truck Insurance