Owner Operator Insurance Washington State.
When searching for owner operator insurance in Washington State look no further than Duncan & Associates Insurance Brokers.
As a leader in commercial insurance the specialists at Duncan & Associates Insurance Brokers can help you find the coverage you need to cover your trucks, cargo, and workers compensation.
Call 1-800-228-8291 to speak with an agent, or you can use our convenient online quote submission system by clicking on Washington State Owner Operator Insurance.
Our online system will notify one of our trucking specialists and they will call you for additional information to prepare your quotes.
Washington State Commercial Owner Operator Insurance – One Size Does Not Fit All.
No two owner operators are the same, so why should their insurance be? There are many different coverage options to choose from on your trucking insurance.
For instance if you are operating under your own authority you will need a certain type of trucking insurance coverage.
However if you are under authority with another transportation company you will need a specialized form of trucking insurance that extends liability and physical damage to your truck after you have delivered your final load for the working day.
Your motor carrier will not extend coverage to your truck as you are driving home or another location.
Additionally some owners are more risk adverse and will want to be fully protected while other owners are more willing to take on more risk for the sake of lower prices.
Don’t know where to begin? Here are a few options to consider:
If you transport under the authority of a motor carrier they will likely provide coverage to you for liability and cargo coverage. But what about physical damage to your rig or trailer if it’s owned by yourself?
If your rig or trailer is damaged because of an accident will they pay for your loss?
What about medical payments and uninsured motorist coverage? What if you need to be towed because of a breakdown or accident and your tractor-trailer is out of commission?
To be fully protected it may be necessary for you to purchase supplemental insurance, for instance:
- Non-trucking liability insurance is a way to protect you while not on dispatch. If you are in between jobs this may be an option to consider.
- Do you need bobtail insurance or non-trucking liability? There is a difference between the two coverage’s.
- Physical damage coverage will help pay to repair or replace your truck in the event of a covered loss, such as an accident.
- Motor truck cargo insurance covers the cargo you carry. If you cargo becomes stolen or damaged this coverage option can help up to your policy limit. However with cargo coverage you need to be aware that there may be limits of the types of cargo that may be transported. Transporting a prohibited type of cargo will likely result in a claim denial.
There are a number of other issues that need to be addressed to determine what coverage you need to protect yourself financially no matter if you operate under your own authority or the authority of another motor carrier.
The worst time to learn something is not covered is right after the accident or claim happens.
Washington Owner Operation Insurance – Call Today!
If you want a great policy, great rate and great service the knowledgeable agents at Duncan & Associates Insurance Brokers are just a call or click away.
Call 1-800-228-8291 Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM or use one of the links listed below for your specific area to send us your request for information and quotes 24 hours per day.
- Owner Operator Insurance Seattle Wa
- Owner Operator Insurance Spokane Wa
- Tacoma Washington Owner Operator Insurance
- Vancouver Owner Operator Insurance
- Owner Operator Insurance Bellevue Washington
- Owner Operator Insurance Everett Washington
- Lakewood Washington Owner Operator Insurance
- Olympia Washington Owner Operator Insurance
- Owner Operator Insurance Centralia Washington
Tagged: Duncan & Associates Insurance Brokers • Lakewood Washington Owner Operator Insurance • Olympia Washington Owner Operator Insurance • Owner Operator Insurance Bellevue Washington • Owner Operator Insurance Centralia Washington • Owner Operator Insurance Everett Washington • Owner Operator Insurance in Washington State • Owner Operator Insurance Seattle Wa • Owner Operator Insurance Spokane Wa • Owner Operator Insurance Washington State • Tacoma Washington Owner Operator Insurance • Vancouver Owner Operator Insurance • Washington Owner Operation Insurance • Washington State Commercial Owner Operator Insurance